We are giving consideration to the idea of adding a point-of-sale feature on FADA.org enabling visitors to easily engage and purchase art directly from your posted gallery inventory. Before we initiate, we welcome your feedback to learn if this is something you think would be of value; it may require pricing transparency as well as individual conditions-of-sale to spark a spontaneous purchase.
COVID-19 restrictions have dictated limited attendance to indoor in-person exhibitions in some places and, accordingly, galleries are now offering timed appointments. Most businesses, including galleries, are seeking ways to innovate and reimagine their game plan and generate activity. It seems to reason that implementing an easy direct-pay feature would add interest to our platform. This feature on FADA.org would:
1) Enable Members to generate revenue via direct online sales
2) Apply to none, any or all artworks based on gallery preference
3) Require no individual financial investment
4) Customize conditions to fit each gallery’s needs
5) Take little time and be simple to use
We understand some of you may have hesitation with regard to the trend of revealing prices, however, it may be the right time to experiment to see if it boosts sales.