Topic: FADA General Membership Meeting
When: Thursday, May 28, 2020 12:00 PM - 1 PM Pacific / 3:00 PM - 4 PM Eastern
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 917 9835 7103
Please download Zoom app on computer or mobile. Let us know if you want to practice BEFORE Thursday - it is very easy. You can also join by phone, if necessary. Dial-in: 1-833-302-1536
Jane Glassman, Executive Director
- How can FADA as a peer-to-peer association support collaboration between members now and into the future?
- What is FADA’s path to evolve and emerge with resilience, relevance and value?
Amy Davila, founder of ArtSmart and FADA’s bookkeeper
See her featured in a recent ArtNet article about Galleries and the PPP here.
- Online presence and engaging with clients through all avenues of social media / online private viewing rooms / curating shows specifically for online.
- Taking advantage of government assistance - PPP and EIDL
- FADA’s eligibility for Government Assistance
- Cash flow and operating costs for the future